Monday, October 22, 2012

First Oktoberfest

The boys and I both experienced Oktoberfest at Mount Angel for the first time this year.  September 15th was well over a month ago and the glory and glow (goodbye sunshine) of the celebration has long since faded.  Despite all that, I can't help but share a few pictures from the day...

-Will, Me, Aaron & Alex-

-Will, Papa Terry & Alex-

 -Alex-

-Will-

While Aaron was in a store buying steins, the "hayride" driver stopped and asked me if the boys wanted to test out the tractor, I kindly accepted...

-Wary Will-

 -Big Tractor + Big Boys = Big Smiles-

Will was instantly enamored with every dog he spotted.  Peaches the Chihuahua was one of his new favorite friends... 

-Will Hearts Peaches-

Once Alex spotted the Polka band, he was in love...

-Alex Hearts Music-

We walked, munched and danced our way around...
 

The boys tested out the no-sew lederhosen that I made the night before (my skills with Velcro and hot glue are rather impressive).  After a day of walking, dancing and pretzel eating, I knew just what needed adjusting before Halloween...

 -Will-

 -Papa Terry & Alex-

I love this shot of Aaron and Will...


On the way home...

 -Will-

-Alex-

Our "bier garden"...


Prost!


No comments:

Post a Comment