Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Dreams

The boys slept for 7 hours last night.  They set this new record and then slept for 3 more hours after I fed them at 5:00 this morning.  A couple of nights ago I put them in the same crib and I can't help but wonder if that is helping them sleep longer.  Gramma Kat is visiting and she couldn't believe that she didn't hear a peep until 9:00 am.  I think that they are tuckered out from all of the love, cuddles and excitement that Gramma Kat brings with her whenever she visits.  We are all so lucky to have her here. 

Aaron used our new tripod to capture the boys
sleeping in the blue glow of their night light.

Sweet Dreams Everyone! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I finally signed up to be a blogger. I'm not quite sure what that all means. But,I'll learn as I go. I just wanted to tell you how much I love seeing your posts. I know you won't have as much time to add new pictures. But,I'll keep watching to see when you do add pictures. Love to you, Aaron and those two wonderful boys.

    ReplyDelete