Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just A Phase?


Yesterday both of the boys came home with new bite marks and a story involving each other and a door used as a weapon (nice move Will).  Sad, red welts have been rapidly multiplying on arms, necks, backs, butts, you name it and it has been chomped.  It literally looks like a herd of gerbils attacked my poor little innocent boys. 

Three times out of four, their attempts to get around each other or to play with the same toy ends with a scuffle and the flash of teeth.  I suppose I should be thankful that they have stopped biting the other kiddos and started focusing their efforts on each other.  Please tell me this is just a phase...


Yes, the hair pulling is still part of our everyday brotherly battles.  Life with my boys is looking more and more like a WWF match...

2 comments:

  1. William looks absolutely delighted. I can't tell if Alex is having a good time or is really mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you my child, I had a biter. It's an experience I will never forget. I can't imagine having two. It is a phase but not one you're going to remember with joy. That said, these are the cutest little guys ever. I'd find it hard to be mad at them.

    ReplyDelete