Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Thanks to my boys (big and small), I had an amazing Mother's Day.  Our early morning banana and Cheerio session was followed by Lego building and special goodies for me.  I was spoiled with cards, chocolates and a beautiful bracelet.


After a rousing reenactment of Knight's of the Round Table, we all piled in the car and drove to our favorite local spot so we could enjoy fresh scones, coffee and the gorgeous morning. 

 -Alex-

 -Will-

 A brief nap led to a little art project which led to adventures outside with sprinklers, bubbles, digging, rock throwing and insect squishing.

 -Will & Alex-

After tubby time, I asked for photo to capture my adorable boys on this beautiful day...

-Will, Mama & Alex-

I love you all to the moon and back.  
Thanks for letting me be your Mama...
xoxo
                                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment