Saturday, March 12, 2011

Twin Talk


I am constantly in awe of my two little wonders.  They are such individuals and yet, they are in tune with each other in so many different ways.  It is always the little things they do together that surprise me the most.  Yesterday for example, William pulled the musical toy on his chair for the first time.  Minutes later Alex did the same thing.  I suppose this connectivity captivates me because I am never looking for it when it happens.

People are also telling me that they are starting to look more and more alike.  While we can easily tell them apart, I always document who is wearing what when I drop them off each morning so they won't be mixed up.  Matching outfits really throw even the most confident people off.  I can only imagine how interesting it will be when they realize they can use this confusion to their advantage...


Wondering if you can tell them apart?  William is on the left in all of these photos and Alexander is on the top in the second one. 

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I could tell them apart in these pictures. It's the side view pictures that I can't tell which one is William and which is Alexander. It's fun to get it right. At least for now!

    ReplyDelete