Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bucket List


Do I actually HAVE a bucket list?  Not officially.

Having said that, I challenged myself six months ago and ran my first half marathon.  My goals were simple.  I wanted to run the whole thing and finish. Both were accomplished despite the fact that I had a sinus infection and bronchitis.

For me, being fast wasn't the point.  It was all about accomplishing something and checking off that invisible box on my 'unofficial' list.  The only catch is, once you check off a box, the list becomes...well, a little more official.

'Tis the season to sit back and appreciate what you have and push yourself to find what you want out of life. So, I thought I would step up and challenge my creative side.  Big or small, anything that makes your learn or shine is worth it all...

1 comment:

  1. Girl you rock! I want to do a half marathon! But not sure I can do it but knowing you can with being sick makes me feel like maybe just maybe! Good job! You rock!

    ReplyDelete